How to drink wine?
How does a father make his daughters hair?
Remeber: “Anticipate the difficult by managing the easy.” This is the Hoboway slogen.
Now, this picture shows really nice the twist in it. The “difficult” is the dish washing, and this is the “managing the easy” part.
Nick Knowles explores the facts and the fiction behind the legendary Guy Fawkes and the Gunpowder Plot. “This Gunpowder Plot show is the best TV show ever produced for history. Perfectly weighted, funny, clever and covers all the key points.”
Want a free drink a dollar? Trick it out!
It’s easy, belive me.
First of all ask Your victim if She/He ever played this before. If no, You’re good. Then all You got to do is to play a game with the men/women (better if the opposite sex and whom You just met so You can have really good and funny conversation too).
The game is: You ask five question which She/He has to answer wrong. These are the rules. Now, the first three question doesn’t matter, it can be anything like:
- “Where are We now?”
- “What is Your job/What do you study?”
- “Where You were on vacation last time?”
Then pretend You don’t remeber how many questions You just asked. Like:
- “How many is it?” or “How many questions have i asked You so far?” IMPORTANT: Pretend this is not a real question, you just forgot it.
Two option left for You victim:
- Be generous and tell You: It was 4. - So She/He lost, and You won!
- Be a player and say like 16 and game goes on. BUT in the minute You have to say: “Oh You got me! Have You played it before?”
And here is the part where Your victim will fall into the trap and become egoist for a split second and say: “Never!” Bang… You won!
Don’t forget to share and like if you did so!
How to make a match rocket?
How to make a simple water bottle rocket? DIY
Hobo level: 99